Wednesday, December 2, 2009

enrique iglesias-hero


(i can be ur hero)


would dance,if i asked u to dance?
would u run and never looked back?
woul u cry,if u saw me crying?
would u save my soul tonight?.....

would u tremble if i touched ur lips?
would u laugh oh please tell me these..
now would u die for the one u love?
hold me in ur arms tonight...

chorus..

i can be ur hero baby...
i can kiss away the pain..
i will stand by u forever..
u can take my breath away..

would u swear that u'll always be mine?
would u lie would u run away?
am i in to deep?
have i lost my mind?
i dont care u're here tonight...

chorus

i just want to hold u(2x)
am i in to deep?
have i lost my mind?
well i don't care u're here tonight...

chorus(2x)

u can take my breath my breath away...
i can be ur hero.....


No comments:

Post a Comment